Many objects are not modifyable in the datastore after stopping and restarting appscale

sam...@docpulse.com

Sep 13, 2020, 4:24:54 AM9/13/20
to AppScale Community
Dear Team,

We had to bring down appscale and bring it back up for some reason, and post that many objects in the datastore are not modifiable by our application. When the application tries to modify the objects and persist, it throws the following exception:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: A group was modified after this transaction was started.

Possibly certain entity groups in the datastore are in state of a lock and needs to be released manually. Can you please let us know how we can restore the datastore to its original state?

Thanks in advance.
Sampath K