Cron Jobs not starting in our Appscale installation

Sampath Kuve

Dec 11, 2019, 7:57:48 AM12/11/19
to AppScale Community
Hello,

We recently found that none of our cron jobs are running in the Appscale environment. They run fine on GAE environment though.
In the appscale logs, we see lines like:

INFO     2019-11-08 06:30:01,998 module.py:651] default: "GET /login?continue=http://192.168.2.176:8080/admin/doctorReminder HTTP/1.0" 200 6177
INFO     2019-11-08 06:30:02,021 module.py:651] default: "GET /login?continue=http://192.168.2.176:8080/admin/emailreminder HTTP/1.0" 200 6175

'/admin/doctorReminder' and '/admin/emailreminder ' are the names of the cron jobs we have set up in crons.xml.  Even though they appear in the logs, they actually don't run.

I remember that the same crons used to run before, but we are not able to figure out what has changed that the same crons do not run anymore.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sampath Kuve