Shapefiles - where to store on Android phone

Bryan Cotton

Aug 28, 2022, 8:32:18 PM8/28/22
to Apps4Av Forum
Hey all,
I created a shapefile for my Phase 1 flight test area.  According to the app, the ESRI shapefile is supposed to go in the user data folder.  But, I can't find that folder.  In my Storage and Downloads menu, I only have:
Charts Download Server
Private Server Address
Chart Download Cycle

On the youtube video for Avare there is a charts download folder shown.  I don't have that.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Apps4av Support

Aug 29, 2022, 9:22:41 AM8/29/22
to Bryan Cotton, Apps4Av Forum
You will need to zip it using a zip program and place anywhere like Download folder in the phone. Then you can import it using IO tab/import feature.