feature requests: tap/click on (a) flight plan path segments, (b) runway indicators

Gaurav S. Kc

Jun 12, 2024, 2:00:42 PMJun 12
to Apps4Av Forum
wdyt about:
  1. allowing tapping on flight path segments in the map view to have the same effect as selecting the corresponding waypoint in the plan view, e.g., if I have a plan A -> B -> C, then I'd want tapping on B (in the plan page) to have the same effect when I tap (or long-press) on the A->B segment in the map view

  2. allow tap or long-press on a single runway indicator, and have that runway be highlighted (or maybe make the other runway indicators more faded). This feature might be useful to see the destination runway highlighted on the app as you get close to to the airport

I don't know if this is a bug, but I don't see the runway indicators for the W50 airport

Apps4av Support

Jun 12, 2024, 3:40:46 PMJun 12
to Gaurav S. Kc, Apps4Av Forum
Ok sounds good. Will come in with rubber banding.