Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Simon Roberts

ungelesen,
02.09.2022, 13:29:3502.09.22
an Apps4Av Forum
I notice several comments about Avare not displaying traffic until after visiting the IO tab, even though the checkbox therein is still checked.

I poked about a bit, and I think this is related to a startup order / timing issue.

If I start my Stratux and wait long enough that I'm sure it's fully booted, and probably even receiving traffic, and the GPS is stabilized, Avare seems to connect perfectly every time (of course, "ever time" should be "has succeeded in all my half-dozen tests so far"!!)

If, instead, I start the Stratux, then immediately go to the network options page, wait for the Stratux network to appear, connect to that network, then immediately start Avare, it seems that I'll have to do the "go to the IO page" hack.

Perhaps this info might be useful to the developers, and on the offchance that it is, perhaps others might try these tests and see if it's the same for you?

$0.02 (with a two cent discount for the next 24 hours!)
Cheers,
Simon

Adam Radloff

ungelesen,
02.09.2022, 13:37:1302.09.22
an Simon Roberts, Apps4Av Forum
"I notice several comments about Avare not displaying traffic until after visiting the IO tab, even though the checkbox therein is still checked."
I can confirm this also, no matter when my Stratux is started. This all came about when the IO app was incorporated into Avare. Unfortunately wrapping the IO app into Avare has caused a lot of headaches for us and the developers.

Adam

Eric Jacobsen

ungelesen,
02.09.2022, 14:36:0202.09.22
an Apps4Av Forum
This just started on the last release of Avare for me.   Was working fine before that.   It seems like the last few releases broke quite a few functions that were working before.

And on mine the boot order doesn't seem to matter.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten