Re: Regional Downloads & Flight Planning

Suzanne C.

Jun 22, 2024, 10:07:31 AM (9 days ago) Jun 22
to Apps4Av Forum
Greetings everyone
I installed the latest version of the app. I really like the regional chart download option for the various categories 😇...CSup, TPP, Plates, etc.

The tips on using the special character prefix for the airport (.), waypoint (!), and nav aid (,) was very helpful. My flight plans have been created as expected.. and I've been able to keep up with ATC route changes.

Happy flying and a great weekend to all.

Sent from my high-tech Samsung device 📲

c!