Avare blinks when using uAvionix ping for traffic

RV-7A

Dec 6, 2021, 9:27:49 AM12/6/21
to Apps4Av Forum
 I just bought an uAvionic Ping and tried it out for the first time this morning. I have a Galaxy A tab with Avare installed. I have been using the Avare app for years and I love it. When the Samsung Galaxy A Tab receives the wifi from the Ping my Avare will see the map and traffic for about 1 second and then goes black for about 5-10 seconds and the map will show again for about 1 second before going black again. I tried this on 2 different tablets but still the same thing happens. When I disconnect the Ping all is well. Any ideas?