Re: [Apps4Av] AvareX: Plates Page, Auto Show Airport Diagram

Suzanne C.

Jun 14, 2024, 10:07:59 AMJun 14
to Apps4av Support, David Farleman, Apps4Av Forum
Greetings team...
Hope everyone is doing well. I thought I'd sent this a few days ago, but it was still in draft mode.

Plus One Vote for:
*Auto showing airport diagram upon landing as Avare legacy does
*Populating the MRU DD Airport list with airports from the FPL.
*Being able to clear the MRU DD and/or refresh the list?

Thank you!

Wishing you all a weekend of fun flying.

c!

On Wed, Jun 12, 2024 at 3:39 PM Apps4av Support <app...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sounds good. Thanks for testing.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2024, 10:31 PM David Farleman <dfar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dev Team,

Today I used AvareX to shoot 4 approaches and a hold.  It ran well on a Galaxy Tab A (8.4", 2020) SM-T307U.  In addition, everything was clear and easy to read on all pages.  I also appreciate the low clutter minimalist approach for AvareX.

A few questions/observations/asks:

1) Could AvareX Auto Show Airport Diagrams upon landing?

2) Could AvareX search addresses?

3) See screenshot below. On the Plates page, while shooting 4 different approaches, I feel it would be quicker if the dropdown for choosing airports could be populated with all of the airports that are loaded in the Plan page when the plan is created.  While this wouldn't be noticed as much when flying to one destination, it would've helped quite a bit today as the four different approaches were close to each other and things were happening faster with that.

Plates.JPG

Much appreciated!
Dave

Apps4av Support

Jun 14, 2024, 4:44:52 PMJun 14
to Suzanne C., David Farleman, Apps4Av Forum
The recent list in Find is shown in Plate DD.
If you delete a Recent, it will disappear. This is same as Avare legacy.
--
Regards,
Apps For Aviators Support,

We encourage users to use the Forum for all questions. Any updates to the forum will help other users, who might have similar questions.
Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps4av-forum