How to connect to stratux

Lance Beaudion

Jun 21, 2024, 8:25:58 AMJun 21
to Apps4Av Forum
Hello,

Just started using this app yesterday. My only question is how do I connect to the stratux. I connected via Wi-Fi to the stratux like I’ve done for other apps but nothing reflected in Avarex
Thanks

Apps4av Support

Jun 21, 2024, 8:32:55 AMJun 21
to Lance Beaudion, Apps4Av Forum
It should just connect automatically when port is one of standard ports.

Lance Beaudion

Jun 21, 2024, 8:34:59 AMJun 21
to Apps4av Support, Apps4Av Forum
Is that something I’d configure on the stratus or iPad? Thanks for the quick response

Jeffrey Ross

Jun 21, 2024, 8:38:10 AMJun 21
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
Lance,

Once you connect your tablet via Wi-Fi to the StratuX unit and then start AvareX, AvareX will automatically start receiving data from the StratuX.

One thing to keep in mind, only one application can listed to the StratuX at a time which means if you had previously started Avare or some other software that can use the StatuX then AvareX will not be able to access the data stream from the StratuX.  Make sure any other programs that can use the StratuX are closed.  You could always try reloading the tablet.

Jeff

Lance Beaudion

Jun 21, 2024, 8:41:05 AMJun 21
to Jeffrey Ross, apps4a...@googlegroups.com
Perfect! It was probably another app I had. I’ll give it another try. Ty!