New update crashes avare on my tablet

David Durst

Sep 24, 2022, 11:44:18 AM9/24/22
to Apps4Av Forum
Huawei Mediapad M5 8.4" tablet.

Avare 10.1.1 worked fine for what I used it for no issues
Avare 10.2.0 however when creating a direct To or flightplan, the instant that I go active or the Direct To is seleted, Avare shuts down.

Not sure what changed here but I've for now gone back to the 10.1.1 avare

Apps4av Support

Sep 24, 2022, 10:26:32 PM9/24/22
to David Durst, Apps4Av Forum
No such crash is reported by Google Android store. It's impossible to find it without the crash log. So if you can gather adb logs then. Or reinstall the app.