AvareX Windows - Sign Terms of Use

Brett Friermood

Jun 28, 2024, 12:51:27 PM (3 days ago) Jun 28
to Apps4Av Forum
As I mentioned in a previous thread I am currently running version 0.0.2+2 on a Windows computer installed from Github as that was the accepted method at the time. I am finally getting around to updating to the newest version installed through the Microsoft Store.

AvareX 1.0.16.0 successfully installed from the store but I am unable to get past the initial start up screen by signing the terms of use. Clicking the Tap to Sign text button sees the input but nothing happens and "You have not signed this document" remains the same.

In the older version an email address was required to be entered in order to sign it, however I am not seeing any text entry field displayed. I have been running the Google Play version on my Android phone for quite a while, which is successfully registered, but don't remember what the process was when hitting Tap to Sign.

Apps4av Support

Jun 28, 2024, 12:53:43 PM (3 days ago) Jun 28
to Brett Friermood, Apps4Av Forum
You have a picture of the stuck screen?

Brett Friermood

Jun 28, 2024, 12:59:39 PM (3 days ago) Jun 28
to Apps4Av Forum
Two screenshots below before and after scrolling to the bottom.

If I click "Tap to Sign", the oval button flashes like it accepted the mouse input, but nothing else happens.

2024-06-28 11_54_45-AvareX.png2024-06-28 11_56_14-Microsoft Store.png

Apps4av Support

Jun 28, 2024, 2:18:51 PM (3 days ago) Jun 28
to Brett Friermood, Apps4Av Forum
Oh you installed version 2 from GitHub. You need to clean up your windows folders of AvareX. I will find the message in the forum and send you.

Brett Friermood

Jun 28, 2024, 2:40:35 PM (3 days ago) Jun 28
to Apps4Av Forum
That was it. Thanks.