Stadium moved!

David Taylor

Aug 15, 2021, 9:40:14 PM8/15/21
to Apps4Av Forum
CSU built a new stadium a few miles east of the old one. In 2017 the old stadium was decommissioned and the new one was placed in service.  The FAA knows and updated the charts.  Avare should update too.

Screenshot_20210815-191607.png

GameTFR.java, line 107 looks like the one.
{40.5625,-105.141111111111}

Change to something like:
{40.56982,-105.08830}

David Taylor

Aug 30, 2021, 7:35:02 PM8/30/21
to Apps4Av Forum
I sent a similar message to the FltPlan Go support about the CSU stadium having moved.  They acknowledged the message and said they'd let me know if anything came of it.  Some days later, I noticed the following alert in their app:

Screenshot_20210830-164845_FltPlan Go.jpg

I have to wonder if my message instigated this change.  There still has been no direct response.

I sure hope the FAA's NOTAM modernization effort will help untangle this mess.