MSFS IO on Avare app no longer shows on moving map

ejlg...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2022, 1:10:32 AM10/2/22
to Apps4Av Forum
With the newest update and using with MSFS, it does not show the aircraft moving on the map. IO shows the gps data going into Avare but on the main map screen it shows No GPS Signal even with Avare Apps Only chosen on the GPS Position Source and GPS data going into the IO.

Please help

Real-world worked fine on Monday, September 26th (enjoyed the ADS-B voice traffic alerts through Bluetooth).

Let me know

Thanks
Eric

George Stepiko

Oct 2, 2022, 2:33:23 AM10/2/22
to Apps4Av Forum
I can confirm it.

MSFS sends data to xConn utility.
connect receives data and transfers these to avare app
application receives all the data, but It looks like it is not processed properly.
PXL_20221002_062036829.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-232050.pngScreenshot_20221001-232056.png
Default xConn settings applied, and worked before the issue was experienced:
Screenshot_12.png

App version 10.2.2
Android13

Apps4av Support

Oct 2, 2022, 9:35:46 AM10/2/22
to George Stepiko, Apps4Av Forum
Try app 10.2.3. From apps4av.org/share site, or from play store when available.

jpihrke

Oct 3, 2022, 6:30:44 PM10/3/22
to Apps4Av Forum
I was having the same issue in X-Plane 11 (Avare 10.2.2 on Android 11).  I can confirm that version 10.2.3 downloaded from apps4av.org/share resolved it.

command...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2022, 7:05:03 PM10/3/22
to Apps4Av Forum
Thanks for the quick fix. The issue is resolved with 10.2.3.

George Stepiko

Oct 4, 2022, 12:52:50 AM10/4/22
to Apps4Av Forum
Confirmed.

v10.2.3: the issue is not reproducible.
data seem to be processed correctly so position of virtual airplane is correct.

Kevin D Murphy

Oct 7, 2022, 2:57:30 PM10/7/22
to Apps4Av Forum
Sorry, guys, but I still can't get ver 10.2.3 to show either traffic or weather on my Samsung Tab A. I've verified the device is connected with my L-3 NGT-9000 ADS-B, but the I/O function appears to stop the data stream.  Help!