Avare and Stratux

bvo...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2022, 10:31:33 AM8/28/22
to Apps4Av Forum
I have 3 android devices and since the latest Avare updates, only my oldest 12 year old samsung phone shows traffic from stratux.  My newer tablets show no traffic.  When I go to the IO tab and select wifi, it says connecting, but stops there.  I have port 4000 etc.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Avare on my newer tablet with same negative results.  I must be doing something wrong but can't figure out what.  Please help

Richard Misener

Aug 28, 2022, 11:24:03 AM8/28/22
to Apps4Av Forum
Are you connecting your tablet to your StratuX via the tablet network setting first, then starting Avare?

bvo...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2022, 11:26:26 AM8/28/22
to Apps4Av Forum
I am connecting to the Stratux via wifi prior to starting Avare

Alan Abel

Aug 31, 2022, 10:29:40 AM8/31/22
to bvo...@gmail.com, Apps4Av Forum
I have had a similar problem.  I was able to see all traffic on my Samsung Tab A    with Stratux, but the last time I went out, Stratux showed that it was picking up activity, but nothing showed on Avare.  Tried deleting and re-installing Avare, but it will only show a couple of targets.  Granted this is sitting on my back porch, but multiple targets are being seen by Stratux.  Have tried opening Stratux first, and then Avare, and vice versa, no change.