Galaxy Tab S6 Lite for Avare app

jhart1945

Nov 19, 2021, 10:57:01 PM11/19/21
to Apps4Av Forum
Has anyone used the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite to run the AVARE app and if so, how is the performance.
Thanks

jhart1945

Dec 12, 2021, 10:34:11 AM12/12/21
to Apps4Av Forum
I installed it on the Tab S6 Lite and it works great!!

Peter Nau

Dec 31, 2021, 5:17:11 PM12/31/21
to Apps4Av Forum
Same here. I haven't used it a lot, but so far, it works very well. I plan to use Avare on the Tab S6 Lite intensively in the future!

Mark Napier

Dec 31, 2021, 5:55:35 PM12/31/21
to Apps4Av Forum
How good is the display in sunlight?  I've been looking for something for use under a bubble canopy.

Jim Roberts

Jan 1, 2022, 9:39:58 AM1/1/22
to Apps4Av Forum
My Galaxy Tab A (2017) has never droped wifi or missed a beat, my friend in Texas has a Tab A lite and it has also worked just fine.