Latest version

Dana

Jun 13, 2024, 8:47:19 AMJun 13
to Apps4Av Forum
I now see numbers on the distance rings, thanks!

Still hoping for statute miles/mph and waypoint dragging.

When adding a waypoint by selecting it in the map
(+Plan), it would be nice if it went back to the map instead of staying on the plan page; it would make it easier when adding multiple waypoints from the map.

One new issue or maybe I didn't notice it before:  if I accidentally hit the tablet back button (which is very close to the map button) AvareX closes and I lose my plan.  Depending on the situation that could be very bad.