HEY... HELP ME OUT!

janeth jaramillo

Jun 10, 2010, 12:41:33 PM6/10/10
to bubu, carlos guevara, germansito, hector tapia, hector yanez, Henry Nguyen, hydorshop, Jennifer DiMarco, Johnny McCann, melvin, michael dimmitt, mike suiza, Morena Gutierrez, paca mon amour, pana bubu, Pilar Rosario (1), Ross Elakman, Tomas, abel...@gmail.com, abelle...@yahoo.com, Andrea Francisca, appropedi...@googlegroups.com, armas, asim...@yahoo.com, astra...@hotmail.com, camilo h, carlos...@gmail.com, Christian Farrell, Carol Parker-Duncanson, Christian Matthaeus, cinty lopez, Alvarito lopez, clon, crazyjoeand...@yahoo.com, c...@hrw.org, Curtiss Mitchell, david ben, David Lau, DAVIDU...@yahoo.com, Diego Rivera, Ed Crosby, ernie...@gmail.com, eser...@universitylanguage.com, Eugene Kaneko, fernandin, Ferni lopez, g_nr...@yahoo.com, Gabe Krause, Gaby Caicedo, gaby villarruel, ga...@well.com, ge...@cornell.edu, gerry...@bbg.org, go...@optonline.net, greenroo...@gmail.com, helen...@hotmail.com, Hemp Seed, imkiz...@gmail.com, Israel, ivan, jaf...@optonline.net, Janic...@viacom.com, jani...@yahoo.com, jda...@gmail.com, Joe Hauser, joseant...@yahoo.com, Julien Prat, jwo...@gmail.com, Karl Breyman, kylieo...@gmail.com, Leo Smith, licboa...@gmail.com, Ligia Guallpa, ligia.r...@netzero.com, lsch...@queensbotanical.org, luis herrera, malekpa...@yahoo.com, manuel aguilar, Martin Persson, Michael B, Michael Rezny, Mike Hearn, monik, monos...@hotmail.com, mre...@ceny.org, nano, nat...@americatravelclub.com, naub...@hotmail.com, noseriouslyc...@gmail.com, nsno...@gmail.com, pa, padre, patino, pato, pe...@pedromonge.com, Per Hello, perro, pierre, Poulson, Margarita, RENAT ZARBAILOV, Rina blumensztein, rocio caero, Roger Rothstein, S. Sidibe, sag...@gmail.com, sal...@translation-services-usa.com, santon, santonmaldito, singe...@yahoo.com, sarmi...@coned.com, slev...@cubanartspace.net, s...@accessnyc.com, steve...@gmail.com, Tom my french, Virgil Polit, voxpop-in...@voxpopcafe.com, zachar...@gmail.com, yesiamy...@gmail.com, William Lopez, zachri...@gmail.com

Dear Friends,

The ones that know me well won’t be surprised with my decision of changing the “Concrete Jungle” for the “Real Jungle” …it is a dream that I have been pursuing for many years.

Well… the idea is to contribute, to change what I don’t like, to generate impact, be better and do better.

I am happy to announce to you that I will be working /volunteering for Planet People Passion-Institute for the Preservation of the Amazon Rainforest and Indigenous Traditions. This is a Peruvian Non-profit organization whick is developing programs in the areas of Education, Health and Social Assistance in both Amazonia and Andean communities. Some of these programs include:

• Professional technical training for farming communities using Permaculture models
• Business Development assistance (in both planning, materials and supplies)
• Support in developing fair trade commerce for agricultural products with a focus on medicinal herbs and super foods
• Preventative natural health education and services to communities lacking basic medical assistance
• Programs and activities supporting the re-emergence of native indigenous culture
• Programs supporting the preservation and sharing of medicinal and sacred plant medicine of the Amazon and Andes.

This is a new project and the organization won’t be able to pay me for my work, I will receive shelter and partial alimentation instead. I am trying to fundraise for my plane ticket and some of the expenses I will have. If you appeal to my cause please help me out!

I will travel to Peru at the end of August and I don’t really know how long I will be there but at least from 6 months to 1 year, so (to my NY friends) I hope to see you before I leave.

Check out the blog I am setting up and contribute to my cause...http://janethjaramillol.wordpress.com/

Thanks for your support and help me make this happen!

Love,

Janeh

http://janethjaramillol.wordpress.com/