Editing jam, Sunday Oct 14

1 view

Chris Watkins

Sep 28, 2012, 12:56:59 PM9/28/12
to Appropedia community
For our next monthly chat (Sunday Oct 14, 10pm GST), how about we do an editing jam?

I'm thinking we could all work on whatever article interests us - a new article, or improving an existing article - and get help and feedback from the chat channel. And if you don't have a specific article in mind, just turn up and we'll figure it out then.

How does that sound? I'm thinking of inviting our friends at Engineers Without Borders, and anyone else who likes Appropedia but has never made an article before.
--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.