Appropedia community chat in 7.5 hrs

Chris Watkins

Aug 12, 2012, 8:36:30 AM8/12/12
to Appropedia community
Hope to catch you there! As posted on the Appropedia blog - check the time in your time zone:

Online chat today - Sunday 12 Aug 2012

Quick update: there's a lot going on behind the scenes - don't let the quiet blog fool you - and big plans are brewing. For a start:

We have a monthly online chat, starting in a few hours day from the time of posting. Depending on your timezone, it's:

Date: Sunday, 12 August 2012. (Monday morning in Asia & Oceania.)
Time: 10pm GMT (UTC if you prefer)
USA: 3pm PDT (Pacific) & 6pm EDT (East coast)
London: 11pm
Australia, East coast: 8am Monday 13th AEST
New Zealand: 10am Monday 13th NZST
Your time zone: ask the Time Zone Converter - convert from "22 /10 pm" at  "UTC/GMT" (top of the list of zones).
Topic for this month: Introductions, open Q & A. There's lots to talk about, but mainly we want to connect and say hi.
How to log in: The details are on our IRC page - see the section Using IRC. Hint: the web method is easy.

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.