Green & development cross-wiki search

Chris Watkins

Jan 15, 2011, 12:32:09 AM1/15/11
to Appropedia community, Tech for Sustainability Wikis
Your ideas needed...

I try to work in the spirit of "worse is better" (for me that means better to get started than to dream of perfection). So I often create wiki pages with awful names because I can't think of anything better, and it's easy to change later.  (It's also easy for me to run a bot that fixes double-redirects.)

So, on the topic of good stuff with awful names, I present to you the

What's a better name - Green and Development Cross-Wiki Search? Sustainable Development Cross-Wiki Search?

Simple is better, but those two ideas (green and development) need to be there. What do you think?

By the way, the search engine is working and very handy, so feel free to use and share.

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

blogs.appropedia.org
community.livejournal.com/appropedia
identi.ca/appropedia
twitter.com/appropedia