Call for South-South Cooperation Case Stories

1 view

Chris Watkins

Jan 25, 2011, 2:14:18 AM1/25/11
to Appropedia community
I'd like to be able to put something in about Appropedia. Any ideas?

People in the "Global South" are definitely using Appropedia, accessing a lot and sharing to an extent, so I'm sure that some South-South transfer has happened. In particular, the Home biogas system (Philippine BioDigesters) page has had a lot of hits, and we've heard of people building from the plans.