NonProfit seeking app developer(s)

Eduard Martinescu

Jun 16, 2022, 5:07:52 PM6/16/22
to AppRochester
Hello everyone.  It has been a while since we have been able to get together, but I'm hoping you are all still out t here.  I work with a non-profit group -- Walking For Rochester https://walkingforrochester.org -- and we have a mobile app that was developed for  us by a team of students at RIT.  The app works, but we would like to get some updates/improvements made.  We are hoping for volunteers -- but may have a budget to hire if necessary.

Please contact me directly for details!

Thanks

Ed Martinescu
CTO Walking For Rochester

PS: Pointers to local firms that do mobile app development or contracting agencies that support this type of project would also be appreciated.