Fwd: Seeking help in locating Summer work for family member...

Nick E

May 13, 2022, 3:44:00 PM5/13/22
to App Rochester, Evevsky, Nick

Hello everyone,

It has been a long while and I miss seeing everyone in person.

I am writing looking for information. A few years back I took my nephew to "pizza night" and he even gave a presentation on a game he created. He went to school and started his bachelor's in Computer Science coursework.

School is out for the Summer and I am helping him either find a job or volunteer spot to spend his time till September. And since this is App Rochester could there be a recommendation for an App building project he might pursue???

Let me know if you have suggestions...

Thank you,

Nick Evevsky