Nesco - New Android Systems Architect position in Rochester

1 view

Dan Birnbaum

Dec 4, 2020, 11:54:32 AM12/4/20
to approc...@googlegroups.com

Good morning all!

I’m working with a local client in Rochester that’s working on a cutting edge telemedicine solution. They’re looking for a Systems Architect that has a deep understanding of Android platforms, cloud hosting services, and has had recent experience writing production level code within the past couple years. Ideally having experience with HIPAA compliance and/or Bluetooth pairing would be a nice to have but not required and can be taught.

While the job can be done remotely, my client would like someone to live close enough to Rochester to be able to come in every so often after people start returning to the office eventually.

If you’d like to be considered or know someone I should talk to, please email me at my work address at dbir...@nescoresource.com or give me a call at (585) 272-9051. The manager is interested in setting up interviews next week and I’d love to hear from you!

Best,

-Dan Birnbaum

Daniel Birnbaum
Professional Recruiter