IMPORTANT CHANGE: Feb mtg now on the 12th, at 7pm at East High School

Todd Bernhard

Jan 23, 2020, 2:35:37 PM1/23/20
to App Rochester

Feb 12: CES Recap, Show & Tell & Giveaway

7pm – 10pm @ East High School

Due to a last minute scheduling issue, we cannot meet on Feb 4th. Instead, please join me as I present this same topic to Apple CIDER, the longest-running users group in the country! Details at http://www.AppleCIDER.org

Meeting will be WEDNESDAY, Feb 12th, 7pm until around 10pm.

LOCATION = East High School, in the Staff Cafeteria. Enter on Ohio Street, park and enter in the back of the school.

Speaker: Todd Bernhard, Contributing Editor, iPhone Life Magazine & AppRochester co-founder

See what will be the next big thing with this recap of the Consumer Electronics Show from January 2020. Todd Bernhard has been attending CES (and COMDEX before that) for decades and writing about tech for iPhone Life Magazine. Mr. Bernhard will present his observations of CES and show off samples, and have lots of swag and gadgets to give away to attendees!

Plus, additional topics as part of the Apple CIDER meeting:
  • Smart home devices for emergency use
  • What do all those Settings do? Part 2

—todd

Todd Bernhard
Product Marketing Director
AWS Certified, Solutions Architect - Associate
AWS Certified, Cloud Practitioner
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Google Cloud Certified: Associate Cloud Engineer
Google Cloud Certified: G-Suite
CloudCheckr
T585.230.7117Wcloudcheckr.comTwitterLinkedIn