Jobs at InfernoRed

Steve Maier

Nov 19, 2021, 1:31:55 PM11/19/21
to App Rochester
Ok, I am copying Todd.....

Many of you know that I am now working for InfernoRed.  It is a company out of DC that has been around for 10 years and has always worked remote.  We have people around the country working on projects from things for Sesame Street to banking... id.me and the project that I am working on is ElectionGuard for Microsoft.

We are currently looking for people to full multiple posiitions that include  fullstack, native android, native ios, devops and cloud.

InfernoRed Technology | Careers

If you are interested, please send your resume to me so that I can give it to the founders directly instead of thru the website.  Things will go much faster.

I have been here for over 6 months and it is a great group of people and the work is interesting.  I have helped on multiple projects already and am going to be taking over some of the company training for new hires on professional development.  They have "fired" clients that did not work well with the staff.  They are very oriented to the workers (and pay well)

Steve Maier, MCSD MCAD MCTS MCITP MCPD
Steve...@gmail.com
http://42base13.net/