New Discord Server

Steve Maier

Apr 8, 2022, 11:18:15 AM4/8/22
to App Rochester
I would like to invite all of the AppRochester users to join our new Virtual App Rochester meeting area on a new Discord server.

https://discord.gg/Pa82NwMMrZ

With people still concerned for in-person meetings, with people traveling, with everything else going on in all of our lives, please join us virtually.  We are also talking about the possibility of full virtual meetings using this as well.

If you are a recruiter, please feel free to join.  We have set up a special text channel for job-postings.

The server will continue to grow and develop as we are using it and based on the group's needs overall.  If you see something that needs to change or needs to be added, please let one of the admins know.

Steve Maier, MCSD MCAD MCTS MCITP MCPD
Steve...@gmail.com
http://42base13.net/