beer sig: Fwd: AMSA Policy and a Pint! Monday at The Shack!!!

Alejandro Borquez

Oct 7, 2011, 12:30:00 AM10/7/11
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Post-quiz/post-practical beer event = official beer sig event.

also - any interest in meeting up next week at pangaea's bottle shop or bevmo, getting a few bottles and then doing a tasting?

Oct 7, 2011, 12:34:49 AM10/7/11
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Sounds pretty great to me. Could you add Jesse to this mailing list? He likes beer and good company too...

Julia Hellman
<AMSAPolicyPintNight.pdf>