Field Trip this monday!

Bryce Gregerson

Oct 27, 2010, 2:01:18 PM10/27/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Hello beer lovers;

Congrats on making it through Red October! In order to properly celebrate the month being over, your faithful Beer SIG Co-presidents have schemed up an educational field trip for the monday that we have off next week. We're planning on going to Toronado, an amazing brewpub on Haight street in SF. We're tentatively planning on heading over there around 11, adn getting back sometime Monday evening. If you're on the fence about going, ask the other members about our trip up to Sonoma and how awesome the beers and digiridoos were. RSVP to organize carpools!

Bryce and Alejandro

Alejandro Borquez

Oct 27, 2010, 2:09:56 PM10/27/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
By brewpub, Bryce means Temple of Awesomeness. Additionally, I'm cooking up reservations for Bourbon and Branch, a speakeasy that makes Shady Lady look like Chucky Cheese. Also, Bi-Rite ice cream. Enough said.

Erin Healy

Oct 27, 2010, 2:31:46 PM10/27/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

--
Sent from my mobile device

Bobby Kucejko

Oct 27, 2010, 2:12:34 PM10/27/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
*drool*

Bobby Kucejko

Oct 27, 2010, 2:05:54 PM10/27/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!!!!

Raul Lara

Oct 27, 2010, 2:02:40 PM10/27/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I am in like an indirect hernia....
-- Raul N Lara, MS1
UC Davis School of Medicine
Class of 2014 Co-President
PURPLE REIGN
raul...@gmail.com
Raul...@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu
714-262-1583

"Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral."
     -Paulo Freire