Fwd: Celebrate Women in Brewing this April

1 view

Alejandro Borquez

Apr 7, 2011, 12:15:50 PM4/7/11
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rubicon Brewing Company <Rubicon...@us.emaildir5.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 15:16
Subject: Celebrate Women in Brewing this April
To: Beer Lovers Everywhere <abor...@gmail.com>

View this email in a web browser    |    Forward to a friend
Home History Beer Food Events Distribution Contact
Rubicon Brewing Company
Rubicon News & Brews
/APRIL//2011

WOMEN IN BREWING
PROMOTIONAL EVENT

Next Second Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 6pm
BARBER'S SHOP AUTOMOTIVE
1116 18th St. Sacramento, CA 95814

WOMEN IN BREWING MAIN EVENT
AT THE RUBICON

Saturday, April 16, 2011 all day!
2004 Capitol Ave. Sacramento, CA 95811
Join us for our annual celebration of women in the craft brew industry! We've got some fantastic beers in store for y'all, including special brews from Sierra Nevada, Lost Coast, Auburn Alehouse, Stone, Santa Cruz Mountain, Blue Frog, Moylan's, and more! So, stop in, have a pint, and chat with some amazing Women Brewsters. And above all… the event benefits a great organization, W.E.A.V.E.!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BREWERY!

Change your status from Beer Enthusiast to Beer Activist!

Your help will be needed to contact your legislative representatives when state or federal regulatory initiatives threaten the livelihood of your local brewery, so visit www.supportyourlocalbrewery.org and sign up today!

HANDCRAFTED BEERS ON TAP NOW
Czech Pilsner, IPA, Amber Ale & Monkey Knife Fight Pale Ale
Irish Red Ale

HANDCRAFTED BEERS ON DECK
Oatmeal Stout

RUBICON 2011 QUARTERLY
BOTTLING RELEASE PLAN:

First Quarter: Irish Red Ale -STILL AVAILABLE!
Second Quarter: HopSauce Double IPA -COMING SOON!
Third Quarter: Rosebud
Fourth Quarter:
Ol' Moe Porter

Cheers,
The Rubi-Crew
P.S. If you know a beer lover who would enjoy this newsletter, please feel free to forward using the link at the top of this page.

HOMEBREW CORNER

If you have any brewing questions, recipe suggestions or general beer comments…
Email Al

OUR SPECIALS

Monday Happy Hours!

$2 tacos and $3.50 pints after 5 p.m.

$2.50 Tuesday!
Join us every Tuesday for $2.50 pints all day.

All-You-Can-Eat Fish & Chips!
Every Wednesday  after 5 p.m. Only $11.99!

Seafood Friday!
We will be featuring seafood lunch and dinner specials and New England Clam Chowder every Friday!

Tired of paying 6-pack prices?
Try out our 22 oz IPA or Seasonal Ale in bottles...
And get more beer for your buck!

Rubicon Irish Red
Rubicon Irish Red & IPA Available in Bottles Now!
Stop in to the Rubicon and pick some up, or ask for them in your favorite local markets!

Make Someone's Day!
We have GIFT CARDS available in any amount for that special occasion or just to put a smile on a beer-lover's face!

Want to Take Your Favorite Beer with You?
Stop in and fill up a RUBI-CUBE, a one-gallon box-o-beer that fits right in your ice chest or refrigerator.

Rubicon Gear Is Here
Stylish Tees, warm hoodies, pint glasses, gift cards, hats and more!

Rubicon Brewing Company Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday:
11 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.