Field trip

Bryce Gregerson

Oct 28, 2010, 11:32:47 PM10/28/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys;

R-r-r-r-reschedule! Instead of going to SF on monday, we're going to head over there sunday instead. We'll still plan on leaving around 11, and getting back sunday evening. If you can, please RSVP back if you're still interested.

See you sunday!

Bryce and Alejandro

Phil Summers

Oct 29, 2010, 12:03:05 AM10/29/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I'll meet you guys there!

Kasey Rowe

Oct 29, 2010, 2:33:45 AM10/29/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

J. Ethan Goodrich

Oct 29, 2010, 4:23:01 AM10/29/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
still in
--
John Ethan Goodrich
UC Davis School of Medicine

jegoo...@gmail.com

Claire Pierce

Oct 29, 2010, 1:39:43 PM10/29/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Fatty and I are most likely in.
--
Claire Pierce, MS1
UC Davis School of Medicine 2014

Erin Healy

Oct 29, 2010, 1:54:20 PM10/29/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I'm still in!

--
Sent from my mobile device

Raul Lara

Oct 29, 2010, 1:56:00 PM10/29/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Fiiiiine....still in... :-)
-- Raul N Lara, MS1

UC Davis School of Medicine
Class of 2014 Co-President
PURPLE REIGN
raul...@gmail.com
Raul...@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu
714-262-1583

"Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral."
     -Paulo Freire

Bryce Gregerson

Oct 30, 2010, 6:15:58 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Hola;

So it looks like these are the people who are going to SF and need to get organized into a carpool (Claire, Fatty, Phil, Whitney, and possibly Adam and his ladyfriend are going there already and will meet us there):

Me
Alejandro
Ethan
Kasey
Bobby
Erin H
Raul

Bobby has graciously offered to drive, Alejandro promptly called shotty, and I got right nut. So, can the rest of you guys figure out who gets to be the lucky 2nd driver? Both drivers will get gas out and back covered by their respective passengers, and its good karma for the next field trip.

We'll plan on meeting at meded at 11 tomorrow. See ya then!

Bryce

Alejandro Borquez

Oct 30, 2010, 6:27:57 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com

Also drivers don't pay tolls and get a free beer (obvi).

[Sent from my mobile, please excuse the brevity of this message]

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Raul Lara <raul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fiiiiine....still ...

Bobby Kucejko

Oct 30, 2010, 6:42:22 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Haha I think Kasey called my car too so I guess that makes her left nut.

Erin Healy

Oct 30, 2010, 6:47:12 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I can drive!

Bryce Gregerson

Oct 30, 2010, 7:24:27 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Sweet! Thanks for stepping up to the plate erin. We'll see you guys tomorrow morning!

Bryce

Alejandro Borquez

Oct 30, 2010, 7:32:32 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com

Oh and did you guys want to leave earlier? High noon beer?

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Erin Healy <ehea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can drive!

Bryce Gregerson

Oct 30, 2010, 7:38:15 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I'm good with whatever

Raul Lara

Oct 30, 2010, 9:00:42 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
hey man...i'm gonna have to punk out, sorry about that

Erin Healy

Oct 30, 2010, 9:15:08 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I think if Raul's out, then I'm out too... Then I think
everyone will fit in 1 car, right? If more people want to go, I can
still drive, but no worries either way.

Bryce Gregerson

Oct 30, 2010, 11:40:18 PM10/30/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
What?

Raul- weaksauce. If you don't come tomorrow I'm gonna rub it in your face what an awesome time we had. Scrape the sand out.

Erin- You should come either way, I'll ride out with you if your car isn't full, I know driving alone sucks.

Bryce

Erin Healy

Oct 31, 2010, 12:01:57 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
K, I'm coming! Can I bring a friend and possibly Alexis?

Bryce Gregerson

Oct 31, 2010, 12:05:29 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Shit yes, the more the merrier.

Bryce Gregerson

Oct 31, 2010, 12:20:36 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Ok, final head count:

Bobby's Car- Bobby, Sarah, Alejandro, Kasey, and Ethan (?)
Erin's Car- Erin, me Alexis, Erin's friend, with room for raul
Let's meet at meded at 11. See you guys then!

Bryce

J. Ethan Goodrich

Oct 31, 2010, 12:31:09 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com, applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
ETHAN IS IN!!

 The only thing is that I have to tutor 9-11 tomorrow, so I'll be a few min late.

Regards,
Ethan
(Sent with my iPhone)

Alejandro Borquez

Oct 31, 2010, 12:34:51 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
so bourbon and branch opens at 6, do people want to stay that long or should we axe that part of the plan?

Erin Healy

Oct 31, 2010, 12:55:42 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I was kinda hoping to be back by 6ish tomorrow, if possible... I've
heard a lot of really cool things about Bourbon and Branch though and
really want to check it out at some point. (next trip?)

Bryce Gregerson

Oct 31, 2010, 1:03:32 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
ya, thats a little late, maybe one car could go back early and one can
stay for it if people are down? I say we just see how we feel tomorrow

Alejandro Borquez

Oct 31, 2010, 1:18:00 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
sounds good. if you guys want to come back early would you rather leave earlier as well?

Bobby Kucejko

Oct 31, 2010, 1:20:51 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
I would rather not leave earlier than 11.  I am okay with staying later as well but second the opinion that we can decide how we feel when we are down there.

Alejandro Borquez

Oct 31, 2010, 1:26:33 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com

Christina Kinnevey

Oct 31, 2010, 1:51:16 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all...so I have a huge favor to ask...can I hitch a ride out to Berkeley / SF with you guys tomorrow?  I would love to go on the beer tour but since I have to take the quiz on Monday, I really need to study...but I figured I would at least try to study with friends, and since no one seems to be around this weekend, I figured I would meet up with grad student friends who go to Berkeley.  You wouldn't have to go out of your way or anything - my friends agreed to pick me up anywhere along the way and then drop me off somewhere along your route back.  And it looks like there is room in Erin's car.  If that's okay Erin, please let me know.  Thanks!

Christina
--
Christina Kinnevey

Erin Healy

Oct 31, 2010, 1:54:50 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, for sure!

> *"Joy is the net of love by which you can catch souls." - Mother Teresa*

Christina Kinnevey

Oct 31, 2010, 2:11:06 AM10/31/10
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!!!  =)