beer sig: awesome news

1 view

Alejandro Borquez

Aug 5, 2011, 7:49:22 PM8/5/11
to applied-mi...@googlegroups.com
Great news on several fronts:

- Pangaea is opening it's bottle shop tomorrow at noon - festivities and food at 4pm. The owner claims to have the biggest selection in the Valley and at competitive prices. We'll see about that, and until I see it tomorrow, that crown belongs to The Beer Shoppe in Davis. Lemme know if you want to field trip over there.

- River Rock Tap House opened it's doors a few weeks ago and a few of us are finally making our way there tonight. 41 taps at the new J Street location. First years: I know you're busy, so we'll scout it out for you. Or swing by if you're done studying for the night. Call/text if you're interested: (916) 752-5486

- Pre-beer soccer at Tahoe Park at 6 - be there or be square.

Happy Weekend

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pangaea-two-brews-cafe-sacramento
http://www.yelp.com/biz/river-rock-tap-house-sacramento