Samsung Galaxy Slate Series 7

Ray Smith

Apr 25, 2012, 10:39:29 PM4/25/12
to AppliCad User Group
A note from one of customers in Canada for your information.

"Ray,

The Samsung galaxy series 7 slate, running windows 7 (64bit) is a
fantastic device for Applicad, faster than my laptop due to the ssd
drive. I have an HP printer (mobile bluetoothe) that goes with it and
I recommend the pair for this work. The only accessory necessary is
the keyboard and a bluetoothe mouse (easier with Applicad). I still
have a larger monitor in the office for takeoffs, but 90% of my work
can be done directly on the slate.

IF you customers ask, recommend the slate.

Tony Capan
Oakwood Roofing
WInipeg"