Solar Wizard v5.8 Shipping

Ray Smith

Apr 25, 2012, 10:46:01 PM4/25/12
to AppliCad User Group
For those customers with an interest in roof design, solar radiation
and shadow mapping you will be pleased to know that we have started
shipping the Solar Wizard software.

The InterSolar and SPI shows last year were new for us and we went to
each with the intention of learning as much as we could about the
application of our new development for the solar industry. We learned
a great deal and I am very pleased to be able to advise that the work
we have undertaken since our participation at these shows to implement
what we learned is finally complete. That is not to say that we’re
finished, not by any measure, as we all know that software development
is a work in progress.

AppliCad Solar Wizard tools now have the full potential we
demonstrated last year, to add substantial value to your existing
equipment and processes. I am very interested in exploring how we
might work with you to our mutual commercial gain – by promoting Solar
Wizard or integrating into your solution. I believe Solar Wizard will
save a lot of time and money delivering better quality sales reports,
precise ROI calculations and very professional, easy to understand
client proposals.