5.8

Tim Hamilton

Dec 5, 2011, 4:39:59 PM12/5/11
to applicad-...@googlegroups.com

Question: What do you do when your 5.7 Frisbee doesn’t come back?

Answer: Use your 5.8 version….

Only yoking….good job boys on the new upgrade, now I have to learn how to drive itL

Kind Regards,

Tim Hamilton

Business Owner

ReflectionLogo0

...everything

METAL ROOFING

www.hamiltonroofing.com.au

email t...@hamiltonroofing.com.au

freecall 1800 ROOFING (1800 766 346)

freefax 1800 766 347

mobile 0403 260 550

11 Wheeler Crescent

Currumbin, Qld, 4223

ph (07) 5598 4127

fax (07) 5598 4129

QBSA Act Licence 731774

NSW Licence 130593C

Sent from work account

Facebook_sig

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

Legal Notice
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by email and delete the original transmission and its contents. Any use (which includes dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying) of this email and any file attachments is prohibited.

Liability Disclaimer
Before opening or using this e-mail and/or attachments, please scan them to check for viruses and defects. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage which may arise from your receipt of this e-mail.
Any views expressed in this e-mail are the views of the sender, unless they are specifically stated to be views of Hamilton Roofing (Aust) Pty Ltd.

image003.jpg
image004.jpg

Ray Smith

Dec 5, 2011, 4:51:34 PM12/5/11
to AppliCad User Group
Thanks Tim. Always grateful for your feedback. Glad that you like
your new toy.