Hamilton Roofing (Aust) Pty. Ltd. 20 KW Solar Installation

Timtooly

Dec 9, 2011, 7:24:40 PM12/9/11
to applicad-...@googlegroups.com
We at Hamilton Roofing (Aust) Pty. Ltd. are proud of our new 20kw Solar Installation. Check out the link for a sneaky pic from Nearmap.
If you want to see change, you have to make a start, or at least be the change you want to see in others.
There are way too many people preaching the ideals to which they espouse but never actually do anything about it. (Hey, I'm not getting political here!)
I think we should have earned a speck of respect with this small contribution.
Since Late June when our 1st 10kw system was installed then another 10kw added late August we have punched out over 11,000kwh back to the grid.
Our usage for that time is around 4,000kwh  You do the math.....we buy power in Queensland for 15 cents and sell it for 50 cents. TAX free so if set up correctly there can be financial incentives to going green.

Thanx,

Tim Hamilton

Business Owner

www.hamiltonroofing.com.au

email t...@hamiltonroofing.com.au

freecall 1800 ROOFING (1800 766 346)

freefax 1800 766 347

11 Wheeler Crescent

Currumbin, Qld, 4223

ph. +61 7 5598 4127

fax. +61 7 5598 4129

mob. +61 403 260 550

QBSA Act Licence 731774

NSW Licence 130593C

Hamilton Roofing (Aust) Pty. Ltd. 20KW Solar Installation.pdf