Applicad Version 5.8

Lynda Robinson

Nov 1, 2013, 6:18:51 AM11/1/13
to applicad-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Have just joined a roofing company in Hull, United Kingdom, who purchased above system (2 years ago) but it has not yet been utilised. Does anyone know of a personal tutor in the UK that could perhaps come to us and show us what it's all about. Obviously there'll be cost implications, but we need to get this going.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks - Lynda.

David semekor

Nov 15, 2013, 6:37:46 AM11/15/13
to applicad-...@googlegroups.com
hi Linda, i think you shd talk with ray smith abt it. they can help you fix it. but i think you shd get the v5.9 or the v6.0

Tim Hamilton

Nov 15, 2013, 2:03:38 AM11/15/13
to applicad-...@googlegroups.com, Ray Smith
Hi Lynda
After many months of intense work, we have now launched the new online training course, www.academy.applicad.com where you can do the equivalent of our five day training course in your own time, from you desk and at reduced cost. Check it out. The reviews to date have been very encouraging.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/applicad-user-group.

Kind Regards,

Tim Hamilton
Hamilton Roofing (Aust) Pty Ltd
11 Wheeler Crescent
Currumbin QLD 4223

freecall 1800 ROOFING (1800 766 346)
ph (07) 5598 4127
freefax 1800 766 347
fax (07) 5598 4129

QBSA Act Licence 731774
NSW Licence 130593
Visit Our Blog!

Write us a review!

Connect with us!

Please think of the environment before printing this email.
This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please notify Hamilton Roofing (Aust) pty ltd immediately and destroy any copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any attachments) is prohibited. Hamilton Roofing does not monitor the content of any email messages and accepts no liability for any abusive, defamatory, obscene, illegal or offensive material contained in this email message.Hamilton Roofing cannot guarantee that this email message is secure and will not be intercepted by a third party. Hamilton Roofing has implemented virus software, but it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that any attachments are scanned for viruses prior to use.

AppliCad

Nov 19, 2013, 6:21:49 AM11/19/13
to applicad-...@googlegroups.com
I am sure that you will get what you need from the online training course - academy.applicad.com

Patrick Chimba

Nov 19, 2013, 4:44:20 AM11/19/13
to applicad-...@googlegroups.com
Try this fellow: ma...@applicad.com