Batten spacing

LincGROUP

Sep 29, 2009, 7:06:26 PM9/29/09
to AppliCad User Group
Is there a way to manually insert a batten at a particular point.

For example i use a user defined line type for my aprons on flat deck
roofs, which works the same as the standard apron (batten at 150
first), but has a different set of flashings (helps to differentiate
between flat deck aprons and pitched aprons without having to go
through the process of selecting the profile etc)

Ray Smith

Sep 29, 2009, 7:24:44 PM9/29/09
to AppliCad User Group
Have you tried drawing a line free hand and then attaching a User
Flashing to it. Or just use single line Flashing.

LincGROUP

Sep 29, 2009, 8:49:33 PM9/29/09
to AppliCad User Group
Good idea, i hadn't thought about that. I just applied a Batten to
that line with "Single Line" and I get the extra length of batten i
need.

Thanks.