AppliCad V5.8 in Beta testing

Ray Smith

Feb 8, 2011, 2:00:34 AM2/8/11
to AppliCad User Group
After an extraordinary amount of work, AppliCad has released software
to select customers and development partners for beta testing.
Already some real 'clangers' have been identified and are in the
process of being fixed, and several enhancements incorporated. This
will add to the delay in setting a final release date. We're also
coming into the 'silly season' for trade shows so this is biting hard
into our resources. Stay tuned for the full release date which will
be real soon, we promise! It will be worth the wait.