What is the agenda, time, and location for the Oct. 26, 2011 meeting?

Ron Peterson

Oct 24, 2011, 6:43:37 PM10/24/11
to AppleVan
Being new to Vancouver this year, I have only attended the August
meeting.

--
Ron

ron...@acm.org

Rory Bowman

Oct 24, 2011, 9:33:03 PM10/24/11
to appl...@googlegroups.com
Given that this will be the last meeting of the year, if not ever, I'd suggest a social meeting to try and reconstruct the history of the club as best we can remember it. If folks could please bring old newsletters or other memory joggers, that would be great!

I'd also like to suggest apple-themed foods: perhaps cider or cupcakes or pie...

- Rory

Ron Peterson

Oct 25, 2011, 12:20:10 AM10/25/11
to AppleVan

On Oct 24, 6:33 pm, Rory Bowman <MacR...@macrory.com> wrote:
> Given that this will be the last meeting of the year, if not ever, I'd suggest a social meeting to try and reconstruct the history of the club as best we can remember it. If folks could please bring old newsletters or other memory joggers, that would be great!
>
> I'd also like to suggest apple-themed foods: perhaps cider or cupcakes or pie...

Will it be at Suite 1010, 5000 E Fourth Plain BLVD, 98661?

--
Ron