Re: [AppleVan] Digest for applevan@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

PacNWGal

Oct 11, 2011, 11:38:56 AM10/11/11
to appl...@googlegroups.com
Well said, Sharon!!!

HappyDay,
:-)  Sunny

On Oct 11, 2011, at 6:01 AM, appl...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/applevan/topics

 Topic: meetings
    Sharon Hinckley <pen...@teleport.com> Oct 10 10:56AM -0700 ^

    I started with the Apple Van back at the school setting. Even though overwhelmed with all the information given, I found, over time, that I benefitted greatly. As a long time music teacher, I know that hands on with live people is the best way to learn and share. My tenure on the board with the Vancouver Symphony is close to an end so I will again have that third Wednesday free. I'm all for continuing this marvelous group that, like all groups, has ebb and flow. Rory has been a prince to keep this going. Let's back him and get friends in to rejuvenate. We need a live Apple Van!