MeetUp re iCloud Suggested for Sat 10dec2011

1 view

Rory Bowman

Dec 1, 2011, 5:34:11 PM12/1/11
to appl...@googlegroups.com
For those who are not yet active on the AppleVan Meetup group yet, there is a meeting about iCloud suggested for Saturday, 10 December 2011 at 11:45 am at the Pyramid Cafe, 603 Main Street in beautiful downtown Vancouver.

Description as per http://www.meetup.com/AppleVan/events/43065732/

Let's kick around what we do know about iCloud, and list what we'd like clarified. I've got messages out to help prep, but let's get this on the calendar to see if we have enough interest since this is the crazy-busy time of year! If anyone already has specific questions, please post on the discussion boards and let's figure it out. At the very least -- no small potatoes ;-) -- we'll have another great session of sharing and input. Nice holiday cheer for all with a bit of lunch and/or great coffee and we're off to a good start for 2012!

Please RSVP directly at http://www.meetup.com/AppleVan/events/43065732/

Message has been deleted

Sharri LaPierre

Dec 1, 2011, 11:47:29 PM12/1/11
to appl...@googlegroups.com
WHAT? It sounds like someone hacked us!

Sharri

On Dec 1, 2011, at 2:52 PM, Glenna Rose wrote:

Well, not for all of us. Before I had a chance to respond to a notice
earlier today, I received an email from Meetup which said:
"You have been removed for lack of a supportive, positive attitude."

Considering I've not posted anything at Meetup anywhere including
whether or not I would attend an event, it seem rather odd. Just for
the record if anyone is interested, I had previous plans that
date/time of the first event. My granddaughters come ahead of all
else.

Oh, well. Apparently I have nothing to offer to other Mac users.

Glenna

--
---<-@ Glenna Rose @->---

I cannot change the world, but I can make my little corner better.

"Inspiration is for amateurs, the rest of us just show up and get to
work."
Chuck Close

www.barebonesart.com