Unordered lists not rendering

Raymond Camden

Aug 11, 2014, 11:26:58 AM8/11/14
to appl...@googlegroups.com
Given the following comment (sanitized for NDA) my unodered list is not being rendered. (I mean it shows up, just w/o the UL/LI.)

/**
 Blah blah blah

 Developers can also use the following constants:

-kFoo1
-kFoo2

 */

It shows up like:

 Developers can also use the following constants: -kFoo1 -kFoo2

Tom @ Gentle Bytes

Aug 11, 2014, 11:30:05 AM8/11/14
to appledoc on behalf of Raymond Camden
There needs to be a whitespace after minus sign.

Tom

On 11 Aug 2014, at 17:26, Raymond Camden via appledoc wrote:

> Given the following comment (sanitized for NDA) my unodered list is
> not
> being rendered. (I mean it shows up, just w/o the UL/LI.)
>
> /\*\*
> Blah blah blah
>
> Developers can also use the following constants:
>
> -kFoo1
> -kFoo2
>
> \*/
>
> It shows up like:
>
> Developers can also use the following constants: -kFoo1 -kFoo2

Raymond Camden

Aug 11, 2014, 11:33:20 AM8/11/14
to appl...@googlegroups.com
Excellent. Thank you.

Tom @ Gentle Bytes

Aug 11, 2014, 11:36:20 AM8/11/14
to appledoc on behalf of Raymond Camden

BTW: you can take a look at Markdown and discount pages to see all supported syntax.

I also ported existing documentation to GitHub wiki pages today.

Tom

On 11 Aug 2014, at 17:33, Raymond Camden via appledoc wrote:

Excellent. Thank you.

Raymond Camden

Aug 11, 2014, 11:38:25 AM8/11/14
to appledoc on behalf of Tom
I know you keep saying Markdown but I keep forgetting. ;) Thanks - I appreciate it - and I thank you for moving the docs to the wiki.

Raymond Camden, Web Developer for Adobe

Email : raymon...@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: raymondcamden