Fwd: [BDU[ Looking for informations about Smart Beetle, does someone know it?

María García

May 7, 2021, 6:06:32 PM5/7/21
to Apple Braille

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: "Maria Garcia Garmendia via groups.io" <m.g.garmendia28=iclou...@groups.io>
Asunto: [BDU[ Looking for informations about Smart Beetle, does someone know it?
Fecha: 8 de mayo de 2021, 0:05:45 CEST

Hello Everyone,
in order to help someone who has received that device, I am looking for informations about a Braille Device (I think taht it`s a Braille display with perkins keyboard) called Smart Beetle. Please, if someone has an user guide, an audio guide or something about it i<I will thank it a lot. I would like to know what kind of device it is, how many cells it has, waht is possible to do  with it and what not, etc. Sorry, but I don’t know anything about it, the only thing that I know (and I am not sure) is taht it is done by HIms.
Many many thanks in advance and goodnight from Madrid.
María

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
View/Reply Online (#10483): https://groups.io/g/braille-display-users/message/10483
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us
Owner email: braille-displ...@groups.io
iMessage: stur...@icloud.com
-=-=-
Group Owner: braille-displ...@groups.io
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Richard Turner

May 8, 2021, 7:59:18 PM5/8/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
Here is a link to the user guide page. They are in pdf or doc.
I believe it is a 14 cell display. It is made by HIMS.

https://hims-support.com/download-center/smart-beetle
-downloads/

"The fact that an opinion is widely held is no evidence that it is not utterly absurd.
"
- Bertrand Russell
Sent from my iPhone

María García

May 9, 2021, 11:41:30 PM5/9/21
to Apple Braille
Hello Richard,
many thanks ofr your message and for the link. I downloaded the user guide.
Many thanks and have a nice d day.
María