2 new episodes in Accesibilidad UNiversal POedcast

María García

Mar 14, 2021, 6:05:32 PM3/14/21
to Apple Braille
Hi All.
just to say that I published today 2 new episodes in my podcast chanel Accesibilidad UNiversal. One about how to use Apple Pay, and another one, in which I try to give some infromations about the different libraries for blind people that we can find in the different languages around de world. AS I took a lot of time to have those informations, I hope that this podcast can help all people who coyld like to read in foreign languages.
As you know, you can listen my podcast in Apple podcast or in another podcast platform that you want.
As alwyas, I ask you, if it’s possible, to spread the voice about that podcast Chanel in all groups, p platforms, chanels etc. in which you know that can be people interested in that subject.
Many thanks and have a good night.
María