Fwd: [BDU[ New episode about Braille displays in Accesibilidad Universal Podcast

María García

Aug 7, 2021, 4:29:31 AM8/7/21
to Apple Braille

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: "Maria Garcia Garmendia via groups.io" <m.g.garmendia28=iclou...@groups.io>
Asunto: [BDU[ New episode about Braille displays in Accesibilidad Universal Podcast
Fecha: 7 de agosto de 2021, 10:28:51 CEST

Goodmorning Everyone,
I just published in my podcast: Accesibilidad UNiversal, a new episode, and this time, I interviwed Andrew Flatres from Humanware for talking about the new Brailliant dispalys, and BrailleOne as well. As I did the interview in English, although it is translated into Spanish, pleople who don’t understand Spanish can listen it as well, because everything is recorded an English (before doing the translation) so, it’s available for All.
Yo can fin it in Apple podcast app or in every podcast app, i’ts enough in search field to write Accesibilidad Universal.
Please, if you can share it in your networks, mailinglists, whats’ app groups, Facebook groups about Braille Display or between your friends and knowns,  I would thank you a lot.
An interesting think would be know if ApH  is going to developpe the Chameleon in a different way than HUmanware will do with the BrailleONe, or if both will be the same product, this I don’t know. If you listen the interview, this man says that BrailleONe almost won’t be developped anymore, and it would be good to know if APH inteds to do the same or if both products will grow in a separate way. From US do you have any info  about this mater?.
Many thanks again and have a nice day.
María

View/Reply Online (#11361): https://groups.io/g/braille-display-users/message/11361
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us
Owner email: braille-displ...@groups.io
iMessage: stur...@icloud.com
-=-=-
Group Owner: braille-displ...@groups.io