I am looking for some material in audio regarding the Braille Display Chameleon 20

María García

Feb 14, 2021, 5:57:30 PM2/14/21
to Apple Braille
Hello Everyone,
as I think tha I mentioned here, last week I bought a Chamelen 20, and I am waiting for the arrival. So, I would like to know if there are some materials in audio in order to learn easily how it works and the main things. I have the user guide in pdf, but something in audio would be much better, because I could listen having the device in my hands at the same time.
Please, someone who is subscribed to the Bdu list, could, please, forward this message to that list as well?.
If someone has or knows something about that matter, I would thank you a lot.
Many thanks in advance, have a goodnight and agood week.
Regards:
María

Enviado desde mi iPhone