Braille Keyboard Command for I-Phone requested, please

jeffrey...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2021, 1:16:15 PM9/25/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com

Greetings All!

Jeff is here typing…

A few weeks ago my wife and I were out to dinner with my hearing friends from OH.  They do not know how to sign – the guy and I went to college together years ago when I was very oral back then.  I used the Notes APP on my I-Phone.  There was no onscreen keyboard on the screen and so I thought using Dots 1 and 6 Chord would what I was wanting to do so.  This did not work at all. Isn’t there a shortcut to toggle the keyboard on or off the screen without the need to go Ito Settings et c.

Many thanks and enjoy your weekend!

Best, Jeff

EOM

Brian Tew

Sep 25, 2021, 2:29:10 PM9/25/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
It is 1-4-6-chord

jeffrey...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2021, 2:36:32 PM9/25/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com

Many thanks, Brain!

Anyone can send me the link in Apple site for list of all Braille keyboard commands, please?

Thanks and enjoy the Fall weather!

Jeff

Brian Tew

Sep 25, 2021, 2:55:39 PM9/25/21