Fwd: [BDU[ New episode in Accesibilidad UNiversal". Braille oNe 2: Main menu

María García

Mar 22, 2021, 12:41:52 AM3/22/21
to Apple Braille

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: "Maria Garcia Garmendia via groups.io" <m.g.garmendia28=iclou...@groups.io>
Asunto: [BDU[ New episode in Accesibilidad UNiversal". Braille oNe 2: Main menu
Fecha: 22 de marzo de 2021, 5:41:15 CET

Hi again,
just to inform you that I published a new podcast  in my podcast chanel “Accesbilidad universal”. As you know,  like I did with the Orbit REader 20 plus, I started recording a audito tyurorials about my new Braille One. This time, I published the second episode, regarding the main menu.
If you understand Spanish, or kno people  who undertand and could be interested, please, spread the voice wherever you want: mailingl list, whats ap groups, FAcebook, etc.
Many thanks.
María

View/Reply Online (#9887): https://groups.io/g/braille-display-users/message/9887
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us
Owner email: braille-displ...@groups.io
iMessage: stur...@icloud.com
-=-=-
Group Owner: braille-displ...@groups.io