Fwd: Three fast questiions about my new Braille One

María García

Mar 17, 2021, 1:00:03 AM3/17/21
to Apple Braille

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: Maria Garcia Garmendia <m.g.gar...@icloud.com>
Asunto: Fwd: Three fast questiions about my new Braille One
Fecha: 17 de marzo de 2021, 5:59:21 CET

Goodmorning All,
I would like to ask you 3 questions about my new Braille One. (or Cahmeleon Braille, is the same device)
The first thing, is that the commando for changing between 2 opnened files or for opening 2 files at the same time (so, dots 1 2 5 6 plus space bar) in the Braille Ont doesn’t work, are you sure that it works in that device as  well?, there is another way to  obtain the same result?.
That command for the Braille nOtetouch works very well.

2. The charger that I have for the Notetouch, could be interchangable with the Braille ONe, as well, or the voltage or something is different?, I would like to have 2 changers, on  at home, and another in office, and because of this, I would like to know  if I can use the charger that I have for the Notetouch, for the Braille ONe as well, and the cabel?.
3. Please, could you remember what is the command for aument or reduce the scroll speed?.
Many many thanks in advance!

Have a great Wednesday.
María